Wednesday 13 February 2013

Projects Galore!

Well done to Holly Chilvers, Sophie Nickson and Saffron Lubin who brought in their projects to share with us today.  We had everything from One Direction to whales and butterflies! We are very impressed with the pupils' hard work and commitment to their projects and want to thank them for this.



"I decided to do my project on butterflies because I like butterflies. I found out that they eat small bugs like flies and ants. My mum helped me make this butterfly sanctuary." Saffron Lubin.
 
 

"I enjoy researching about popstars for my project because it is something I am interested in. Did you know that Nicki Minajj was born in Trinidad, Tobago and moved to Queens, New York when she was just 5 years old?" Holly Chilvers.




"I have researched different types of whales and have drawn a skeleton of a whale and labelled it. I found out that a baby whale can weigh 1,500 pounds when it is born! They also move at about 6 miles per hour." Sophie Nickson

No comments:

Post a Comment