Tuesday 7 February 2023

Year 3 Maths Stay and Learn

 


We would like to thank all of the parents and carers that were able to attend our Year 3 Maths Stay and Learn this morning, we hope that you found it informative.

This was a quick glimpse into just how important it is for the children to be immersed in different activities that involve using their Mathematical skills including reasoning.

The children were super excited to show you all what resilient learners they are through the input and then the table activities.

Well done to all of the Year 3 children who used their reciprocity skills to work with the adults, their peers and the staff, to show off their hard work.

Thank you to those of you who completed the parent response from, you have asked which multiplication facts the children need to know in Year 3. By the end of the academic year, the children should be secure with the 3, 4, 8, 50 and 100 multiplication facts.


'I showed my mummy how to share with equal groups!' - Elliot




'I liked showing mummy how I do my Maths' - Rosie



'I am really good at Rockstars!' - Noah






No comments:

Post a Comment