Saturday 11 June 2016

Year 4 Spellings June 13-17


We are proud to announce that over 80% of the Year 4 students received 90% and higher on last weeks spellings! Practicing spellings does improve scores and we encourage students to keep up their hard work because it is definitely showing!

Below is the spellings for June 13-17. Remember, if you can write the last 5 words on your list in a sentence you will receive 2 merits and you can even get another merit by finding the definitions of the words!  Jack Peppitt from Hazel class has been finding all of the definitions of his spelling words and has been writing them in sentences: "I work hard to look in the dictionary because the meanings help me create my own sentences. It is hard work but it makes me feel better knowing that I do understand my spelling words".

No comments:

Post a Comment