Tuesday 25 April 2023

Year 3 Stay and Learn

 




Thank you to everyone who came to our final Stay and Play session for Year 3, it was lovely to see so many of you there.

Our focus today was Literacy and the ways in which the children organise their writing. Beginning with the planning process all the way through to editing and evaluating their work. The children used their resourcefulness skills to demonstrate how they answer SPaG questions, allowing us to give you a small taster of some of the areas that we have covered within class.

We hope that you found the session informative. We will be looking at the responses from the parent survey to see how we can make improvements to ensure that the children can continue their learning at home effectively.

Please find the slides from today here

As requested, we have attached the slides from the previous Stay and Learn sessions. 

Reading

Maths



'It was fun to work with my mum.' - Emmy
'I enjoyed showing my mum how I practice my spellings at home.' - Ayaan
‘I loved reading Stone Age boy to my mum.’ Elena 


No comments:

Post a Comment