Friday 14 June 2024

Super Science!


 





This week, the children in year 3 were super scientists!

We began by discussing everything that a plant needs to grow. The children then looked at some scientific equipment on the table and discussed what they thought it could be used for. The children were introduced to their activity for the next few weeks. They were told that they would be planting sunflower seeds and that they would be monitoring their growth in different conditions. 

Let's see our super scientists in action...
I predict my flower will grow tall because I will water it - Kayden

I predict my flower will grow because It will have lots of sunlight - Adam


I predict my flower will be the tallest because I will have lots of nutrients - Maya-Aisha












No comments:

Post a Comment