Friday 15 July 2022

Year 4 - Meet the teachers

                 




Year 4 Team for September 2022. 

Hello Year 3, It is now the time to introduce you to your teachers for next year! If you are currently in Elm Class, your new class teachers are going to be...... 
  Mrs Green (used to be Miss Higgins)

 "Hello Elm Class. I'm the Year Group Leader and also your teacher. Next year will be lots of fun and I am really looking forward to teaching you. You will be in Larch class! I cannot wait to see you all again and to get to know you. I am sure we will have lots of fun!"

You are extra lucky this year as you will have Mr Cardwell, who is training to be a teacher in Larch class too.

Mr Cardwell

"Hello, I'm Mr Cardwell, I'm really excited to be joining Larch class this year in what I know is going to be a fun, exciting and adventurous year. See you all in September for a wonderful year of learning and discovery."

If you are currently in Cedar Class, your new class teacher is going to be......
 Miss Hamilton



"Hello Cedar Class. I'm Miss Hamilton and I am going to be teaching you all in Birch class next year. I'm so excited to begin our year together, full of team work, challenging ourselves and learning so many exciting new things. I can't wait to get to know you all even more and to get to start this incredible year together!"

If you are currently in Cherry class, your new class teacher is going to be...... 
Miss Hannan



"Hello Cherry, I am super excited to be your teacher from September. Your new classroom is going to be in Ash. I cannot wait to create new memories and enjoy another full year of learning. I am so excited to see another class grow as learners. It is going to be a fantastic year!"  


 Other adults who are here to help! 

Miss Piper



Miss Shephard



Miss Richards


Mrs Spence 










Mrs Clements













Many thanks,
The Year Four Team



No comments:

Post a Comment