Friday 26 May 2023

Year 3 Help Out!

 




As part of The Big Help Out, in celebration of the King's Coronation, Year 3 chose to write cards for the children in Great Ormond Street Hospital. 

The children spent an afternoon thinking about what designs they could use for their cards and discussed how to make them colourful and bright to cheer up the children who are currently spending time in hospital. They used their reciprocity skills to work together to consider what information they could include in their inspirational messages.

The Year 3 children did a fabulous job of designing, creating and finalising their designs, before posting them to our contact at GOSH.


"I hope that my card makes the children in hospital smile." - Jack

" I hope that my card helps the children get better quickly." - Stanley

"I used lots of colours in mine to brighten someone's day." - Evie





No comments:

Post a Comment