Saturday 6 February 2021

Year 4 Timetable - W/C 08.02.21

                     

Well done for another amazing week of online learning, Year 4! We are so proud of your resilience with online learning!

Please find a suggested timetable for the final week of half term here.

We are excited for another Wellbeing Wednesday. Make sure you use that time to be away from any screens - no TV or computer games!

Please be reminded of our Live Google Meet schedule here: 






We will also continue with our 1:1 sessions, please remind yourself of your child's slot here. 

Please remember to contact us if you have any queries or concerns: year34@broadford.havering.sch.uk

We look forward to a successful week of online learning before the well-deserved half term break. 

Year 4 Team







2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Mimi. I am not sure if I posted my video can you please check if I did. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I filmed myself on thursday but i don't know if i upload it.

      Delete