Wednesday 24 April 2024

Year 3 P.E.

 



This week, Year 3 have started their new P.E. Topic, 'Football'. The children focused on developing their attacking skill of dribbling. 

It was fantastic to see the children play co-operatively with others and every child was trying their best when using a variety of different skills such as; using the inside and outside of the foot to control the ball. The children then had to make decisions about when to pass and when to dribble. 

The children acheived their goals of sending the ball ahead whilst dribbling and using all parts of the foot to control the foot. Well done Year 3!


'I used the inside of my foot to dribble the ball, it was  tricky but fun,' - Sofia

'I had to use the outside of my foot to control the ball,' - Nashwan

“I found dribbling with the laces the easiest,' - Torsten







No comments:

Post a Comment