Friday 10 November 2017

Moana!













On Thursday, year 4 were the lucky audience of Moana. We all had a fantastic trip to the Vue cinemas at the Brewery in Romford.

We all walked sensibly to the bus stop and travelled on the 496 bus to the Brewery.



















All the children behaved impeccably throughout the trip. They represented Broadford Primary School on public transport and in the cinema, showing reciprocity and respect.



 
















Also, each lucky child was given a free child ticket at Vue. (Check school bags!)
I was very proud of how all the children in year 4 behaved on Thursday - keep up the excellent attitude. Miss Daly :)



















We have voted "How Far I'll Go" as our favourite song from the film!

I've been standing at the edge of the water
Long as I can remember
Never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water
No matter how hard I try

Every turn I take
Every trail I track
Every path I make
Every road leads back to the place I know
Where I cannot go
Where I long to be

No comments:

Post a Comment