Wednesday 28 September 2022

Year 4 Literacy



In Literacy, Year 4 have been reading How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell. They have been working hard to imagine the different feelings and emotions the characters go through. This week they have role played a scene from the story. The children worked in groups of three, and created their own narrator scripts. They had lots of fun showing off their acting skills and re-enacted scenes from the book using lots of expression and creativity!



"I loved writing my own script for the scene" - Oliver



"I liked pretending to be a dragon because I've always wanted to be one" - Asad


"Acting the scene was so fun, I felt confident when I presented in front of the rest of the class" - Niamh










 













No comments:

Post a Comment