Tuesday 9 January 2018

Year 3's Star Writers

Congratulations to our super Star Writers in year 3, Leo and Bonnie!

Leo wrote a fabulous opening to his Science Fiction story by engaging the reader straight away. Bonnie, however, was awarded the Star Writer accolade for her description of the perfect robot.

Both of the aspiring authors ensured to use superb adjectives to create a clear image in the reader's mind and Leo even used emotive language in his opening to describe how the two robots felt.


"My favourite part of my opening was the part when I said the robots were bored out of their rusty, metal minds" Leo 


"I made sure to use lots of exciting adjectives to describe my perfect robot" - Bonnie


Great job Leo and Bonnie! We are all very excited to read your finished stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment